Confused????? What Career to Chose. Don't Worry Do this Golden Self Diagnosis For FREE


Now that the board results are out, some students may be finding it very to decide what to do next.
Parent's are pushing them for something, friends are talking about other options. You want to chose same option as that of girl you like. Your relatives are suggesting different option.
All in all you are totally confused as to what to do next. 

Now how to address this is a challenge?
Trust me everyone goes through this phase, when I was your age I was also in this dilemma. I tried become a pilot, Engineer, Chartered Accountant , lawyer than  Cabin Crew, Lawyer and what not however could become nothing of all this as my efforts were in different directions and were not focussed. I ended up taking up freelance event promoter jobs but couldn't do that as well as money paid was very less.
Doing all of this I had met a lot of people and had spent good 3 years without achieving or even starting with anything.
Only thing that I had earned was an advise from majority of people that I had met was I speak well. So I thought what do I do with speaking well when I have no job. That was when I came across a job opening with a Life Insurance Company in sales and to my surprise I was shortlisted and was asked to join. My happiness was sky bound. Even there I realised that I am a good communicator.
To everyone's surprise I became top performer of the branch effective day one. Month on Month I continued to raise standards of my success. After about a year I decided to do something of my own  on these lines.
So I Quit my Job and started Recruitment Consulting house. It didn't took a lot of time in acquiring clients as I was a clear communicator which helped me connect well with clients. Business grew day by day till date.
Citing my example I wanted to convey the message that you will taste success only when you do something on the lines of your natural skills. If you follow this I take guarantee that you will achieve success and earlier than many others.
Now we come to the point i.e how to find that skill of yours?
Trust me most of successful people also don't know about this. It looks very difficult to find out however trust it just requires a small observation.
You just have to commit an hour daily for a week and you are all set to find that yourself. Question arises what to do on that one hour. Very simple, on a piece of paper, you just have to write every thing you have done or tried during the day no matter how small or useless that task is still write. Also include things which you attempted or did without being asked to or you have done just to kill time. Continue this for Seven days at a stretch and on eight day. Read all these seven papers and highlight similar things which you have mostly done without being asked to. And here you are that task tells you what your inborn talent and skills are and if you chose your career on these lines you are bound to taste success. As this is you basic instinct which will also remain in you and will always keep you attracted towards it.
I hope I have made your decision making little easier by sharing this Golden Formula.
Keep checking this space for many more such articles and if you have a question ask here I will be more than happy to address this. If you want to have a One on One Career Counselling session with me you may visit jobseeker section in our website tecservices.co.in


Connect with us on https://www.facebook.com/empregoconsulting/

#fresher #naukri #jobs #service

Comments